```THIS WEEK THERE ARE 31 SLOTS AND 6 CAN BE USED FOR NON VIDYA```
```SECOND CHANCE MANIA: YOU CAN ONLY NOMINATE WRESTLERS FROM THIS SEASON!```
• Every week you can fill a slot with one character per ID. All but sixteen of these slots must be filled by videogame characters. All slots are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• If a character or character(s) has been nominated three times in a row, (Even within the same mania) it is not eligible for nomination for 2 more manias. You can find a list of nominations in the most recent mania article on the 8chanmania wiki.What counts as a “videogame character”?
- Any character who you can access and originated in a “videogame” without using any form of character creator; this includes characters that must be accessed via a character creator but have a ‘default appearance’ that you do not have to personalize to proceed.
- If a character can be accessed in a “videogame” but did not originate in a “videogame”, it must have had a substantial role in at least 5 games to qualify for a “videogame character” slot OR known almost exclusively for their videogame appearances. The first would be Goku and the second would be Pepsiman.
- “Videogame” includes only actual videogames. This does not include “choose your own adventure” visual novels, but it can include visual novels with substantial game components, such as “Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney”.
• Apathy Clause: Unimportant real-life or virtual persons are not valid for nomination, even in a non-videogames slot. This means that you cannot nominate a person in chat, including and especially TNAanon, who is the host. This does not apply to notable public figures or characters that could pose an interesting plot.
• Endless Battle Clause: This is a tournament and every fighter must play to win. Deliberately stalling out a match will not be tolerated unless it produces a roughly fifty-percent win-rate in the lowest amount of time necessary to do so as a valid strategy. Edits that are found to stall matches ineffectually ```will``` be edited.
•GrandFather Clause: If a character starts as vidya or non vidya, they will stay in their designated category, regardless of any character arcs created within 8chanmania.
———————-Characters barred from entryPost too long. Click here to view the full text.